Here at the Food Intolerance Institute we have two decades of extensive research – about the links between certain foods and illnesses. Here’s what we have learned: even small changes in diet (i.e. any move to reduce AntiNutrients like gluten, casein and lactose) – brings immediate and noticeable benefits.
Like substituting your bread and pasta for gluten free varieties – and choosing almond milk or soy milk instead of cow’s milk.
We know what we are talking about. We have fifteen years of experience helping thousands of members as they take the journey of discovery. On the world stage – this is a unique cross-section of knowledge!
OUR APPROACH: Pinpointing problem foods makes you feel better within a day or two.
Survey: Even small changes bring good results
The landmark foodintol® Survey demonstrated the effect. Of the 900+ members who completed the survey – after finding their food intolerance:
- 79% reported stomach bloating was better
- 70% found they had increased energy levels
- 40% say they can concentrate better than before
- 38% of overweight respondents noticed weight loss (without trying)
These are striking results – and the only findings of their type ever sought. More Survey results
Headaches less intense, less frequent
- Of the 50% who suffered headaches – 41% found relief by ‘switching a few foods’
- 48% reported they now need less medication – or none at all
Other results were interesting and surprising:
- 70% reported increased energy levels
- 40% noticed a better ability to concentrate.
- 38% of overweight respondents reported weight loss without trying
And the majority of respondents (59%) were actually surprised by their results:
- 17% had suspected the wrong food intolerance all along
- A further 42% were surprised to discover a second food intolerance
OVERALL CONCLUSION: Chronic symptoms fade when AntiNutrients are reduced
AntiNutrients, as the name suggests do the opposite of nourishing your body. They cause inflammation, interfere with delicate processes and even damage tissue.
Feel Better by Tomorrow – Reduce AntiNutrients Today
Did you know? As soon as you start removing the foods which your body cannot digest – the positive changes start to show. Maybe that after-lunch sleepy bloated feeling doesn’t happen. Maybe that ‘stress’ headache never appears. And maybe, just maybe – you have the energy to go out on a weeknight – instead of crashing into bed.
How to reduce AntiNutrients in your life? First, download the app. Then choose low-ranking foods for your next meal or snack. We help you with Recommendations, tips and ideas on the Facebook page.
What’s your f-Ranking right now? Well – what have you eaten today? Just enter today’s food and drinks – and read the meter. Simple.
foodintol® Ranking WhatNot2Eat – tackle food intolerance symptoms one small change at a time.